Community Partners and Collaboration
Partnerships are a vital part of what we do.
Working with other nonprofits and educational groups helps us to fulfill our mission to connect people of all abilities with the benefits of therapeutic and equine activities. It also helps us contribute to the overall wellbeing of the Island, through land stewardship, education and the everyday sharing of knowledge and resources.
Island Autism Group and Camp Jabberwocky continue to play key roles in our regular programming and allow us to reach a more diverse population. We also work closely with Island schools, and our partnership with Sheriff’s Meadow Foundation helps to maintain a network of conserved lands across the Vineyard.
Looking ahead, we plan to meet regularly with educational, environmental and social organizations to further develop our programs. As always, we welcome your participation along the way. If you would like to partner with Misty Meadows, please contact us through the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.
Partnerships and experience-making on and off the Island:
- Artists in Residence
- Beacon Academy
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Camp Jabberwocky
- Creative Escapes
- Girl Scouts
- Island Wide Youth Collaborative
- Island Youth Giveback Initiative
- Islands of Tolerance
- Martha's Vineyard Charter School
- Martha's Vineyard Clinicians
- Martha's Vineyard Community Services
- Martha's Vineyard Film Festival
- Martha's Vineyard Horse Council
- Martha's Vineyard Regional High School
- Mentoring, Restorative Justice, Leadership Class
- Peer Recovery Coaches
- Project Headway
- Three Island Pre-Schools
- West Tisbury School
- Windemere Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Become a Partner
If you would like to partner with us, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.