Our goal is to raise $8 million for the Endowment Foundation which would own and maintain the Misty Meadows property and provide funds so that MVCHC can ultimately offer free year-round programming. In addition to the gift of the property and funding Pilot Programs, the Kenney Family has generously committed to support operations through 2018 during the fundraising of the Foundation. Two separate 501(c)3 organizations have been created to run the Martha's Vineyard Community Horse Center.
- Manages the endowment
- Owns and maintains property
- Provides investment income for operations and programming
- Members: Jack Potz, Samantha Look, Carolyn Potz, Doug McNeely and Julie Skinner. Click here for bios.
Your generous support is important to make the Martha's Vineyard Community Horse Center possible. THANK YOU!
Operations & Programming
- Provides programs, instruction and training
- Cares for horses and maintains equipment
- Members: Sarah McKay (Executive Director), Sarah Nixon, Tracey Olsen, Nicole Cabot and Dan Doyle. Click here for bios.