Our goal is to raise $8 million for the Endowment Foundation which owns and maintains the Misty Meadows property and provides funds so that MVCHC can ultimately offer free year-round programming. In addition to the gift of the property and funding Pilot Programs, the Kenney Family has generously committed to support operations through 2018 during the fundraising of the Foundation. Two separate 501(c)3 organizations have been created to run the Martha's Vineyard Community Horse Center.
- Manages the endowment
- Owns and maintains property
- Provides investment income for operations and programming
- Members: Julie Flanders, Samantha Look, Julie Skinner, Doug McNeely, Michael Blanchard and Cat Garfinkle. Click here for bios.
Your generous support is important to make the Martha's Vineyard Community Horse Center possible. THANK YOU!
Operations & Programming
- Provides programs, instruction and training
- Cares for horses and maintains equipment
- Members: Sarah McKay (Executive Director), Sarah Nixon, Tracey Olsen, Nicole Cabot, Dan Doyle, Cat Garfinkle and Barbara Conroy. Click here for bios.